Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9062 Midnight Pass Rd #7, Sarasota
You absolutely cannot miss this on the water beauty! Tucked down at the end of Siesta Key just past Turtle Beach is the home that you have been looking for. This 2 bedroom 2 bath condo has all of the features, granite counters, open floor plan, and a beautiful porch overlooking the water are just to name a few. Did we mention the living and master bedroom boasts this view as well?? Brand new laminate floors lead you out to a spectacular view of Blind Pass. Soft close, solid wood cabinets line the kitchen, with crown molding and a tray ceiling w/ lighting inside the tray and under the cabinets for a warm ambiance along with gorgeous matching stainless steel appliances. An extra large walk in closet greets you from the master bathroom and the entire home is fitted with granite counters for a luxurious feel. There is a deeded boat slip for those who love being on the water along with gas grills for entertaining. While you might not want to leave the comfort of your new home, the neighborhood is one of the best in the city! Ophelia’s on the Water is right across the street providing fine dining for those date nights and beautiful sunsets. Walk to the beach, to your favorite restaurants and come back to relax on your gorgeous porch with an after dinner cocktail. If you like serenity with views to match then you cannot pass up the opportunity to tour this home. The south end of Siesta Key is the perfect place to spend quiet evenings and mornings. This home and this price point truly seem like a fairy tale.
- MLS® #N6107430
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,251
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market98
- Address9062 Midnight Pass Rd #7
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 4:16pm EST.