Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10238 Gulfstream Blvd, Englewood
Pre-Construction. To be built. Pre-Construction, to be built! Have your custom home built on this oversize lot on a greenbelt. 3/2/2 with a Den! This 1885 model was an award winning home in the 2019 Parade of homes! As you walk thru the impact double doors with 12ft ceiling entryway into the spacious living area, you will feel like home! Coffered ceiling with crown molding offered in the Great room as well as the master suite. Porcelain wood plank tile floors, carpet in the bedrooms. His & Her walk in closets, walk in tiled shower. Double vanity in the master bathroom. Spacious kitchen with appliances and soft close 42 inch wood cabinets and drawers. Granite countertops throughout. 8ft Pocket sliders out to the screened in lanai with panoramic view, roughed in outdoor kitchen plumbed and ready to go. Impact Low E glass insulated windows. Epoxy floor in the 3 car 30 x 23 spacious garage with shelving built in for extra storage. 50 gallon water heater. Privacy wall for your recycle bins just outside the mandoor from the garage. Pest tubes included in the framing. All this is standard features with this builder. Look no further! Lot purchase separately @20,000 to close within 30 days of contract with the builder. Other floor plans available call for more information! Call me to make an appointment to see this model today!
- MLS® #N6107463
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,885
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market39
- Address10238 Gulfstream Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Exit King Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:30pm EST.