Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
81 Lee Cir, Englewood
Check out the New Kitchen with gorgeous granite counter-tops and Modern roll out cabinets shelves. Peaceful Lake View from the Great Room as you step through the French Doors and step out onto the the over sized caged pool deck. Walk over to the large 20' X 15" covered Lanai and relax in the shade on those warm summer days. The Salt Water Pool which was resurfaced in 2013 is heated with roof top solar and a newer electric heater to create a spa like feel during the cool winter months. The roof was replaced on 2005 and has a 31 year warranty. The A/C was also replaced in 2013. This home also has been updated with impact resistant windows. There is a hobby/office/laundry area not under air in the converted garage space. This home is also equipped with a Tank-less Water Heater. Come bring your own ideas to touch up the areas not newly remodeled and make it your own! 3.5 miles to Englewood Beach and minutes to the Indian Mound Boat Ramps on the Inter-Coastal Waterway. Measurements are approximate and should be verified by buyer.
- MLS® #N6107501
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,779
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address81 Lee Cir
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EST.