Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1793 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
Immaculately clean truly move in ready home. See 3-D Tour! Over 1 acre! Large one story all tile floor, split style single family home with a partial view of the intercoastal. No HOA or CCD Fees. City water. Large kitchen with granite countertops and very low maintenance upgraded metal cabinets. Open great room with cathedral ceiling. 32 recessed ceiling lights throughout home. Four bedrooms, or three plus an office with built in closet to house electronics with built in fan vent. Entire home designed non-toxic. Master bedroom is oversized with walk in shower and large soaking tub. Tasteful, neutral colors, tile set on the diagonal throughout. There are two newly screened all tile lanais with lights and fans, one front and one very large rear with a total of 782 sq. ft. The garage has a large custom work bench and many built in shelves and cabinets for storage. Perfect for a family and or/entertaining. Plenty of room to add a pool. Wide extended driveway for boat or RV parking and a large custom built shed with heavy duty sliding glass doors on concrete slab placed discreetly in the rear yard. New roof and HVAC in 2013.
- MLS® #N6107532
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market2
- Address1793 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Gulf Shores Realty
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.