Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7950 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Combining the wonderous charm of beachfront living with the laidback coastal allure of mid-century modern style, this bungalow on the Gulf of Mexico is a true vacation paradise. Comprised of a main house, guest house, and 100’ of enviable Gulf frontage, discover what it truly means to get away from it all. Recently remodeled and ideally arranged for modern living, the three-bedroom main residence boasts a captivating open floorplan and water views from nearly every room. Fully furnished, it’s easy to see why this is an exceptional investment property with an impressive rental history of repeat guests. Travertine floors flow from room to room, a vaulted wood paneled ceiling adds a nautically-inspired touch, newer windows and doors are impact-resistant, and a fireplace adds an elemental ambiance. A brand new roof provides peace of mind. Step outside onto the wooden deck for fresh salty breezes, the sounds of seagulls, and sundrenched splendor. The guest house is attached to the two-car garage and includes a spacious living area with two twin beds, built-in storage, and a separate kitchenette. Walk down the steps to the beach where it’s a joy to lounge in the sun, dip your toes in the water, and create new memories. There is plenty of space to add a Gulf-front pool to create the ultimate outdoor oasis. Manasota Key is a hidden gem of Florida island living where quiet beaches and an old-Florida atmosphere is perfect for sunseekers looking to relax and derive daily inspiration from coastal beauty.
- MLS® #N6107534
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,558
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsRods, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market30
- Address7950 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorTerrazzo, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:00am EST.