Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1475 Flamingo Dr #97, Englewood
The perfect Florida getaway or investment property, this TURNKEY FURNISHED and completely updated 1 bed, 1 bath home in Holiday Travel Park comes with all furnishings, décor, and housewares and is fully customized & in pristine condition! With sheetrock walls throughout, this home feels like a house. The completely updated kitchen features a unique open design, updated full sized range & built-in microwave, and beautiful white cabinets. The spacious Florida room has a perfect little dining nook and plenty of open space for entertaining. The bathroom is also fully updated with a functional custom tile walk-in shower. The home has a storage shed for additional storage and the once grass driveway area has been updated to be a large paver driveway. This low maintenance, low operating cost home has a lifetime metal roof, plus water, sewer, trash & grounds maintenance are even included in the low HOA fee of $100/month in addition to the amenities. Holiday Travel Park is a gated community with wonderful amenities including a pool, shuffleboard, bocce ball, horseshoes, community boat ramp, convenient laundry facilities throughout, & a huge activity center with tons of activities, pool tables, indoor pickleball court, line dancing, card games & more! Optional boat or RV storage spaces also available for rent. With beautiful beaches and amazing restaurants just minutes away, this home has everything you need to move right in!
- MLS® #N6107555
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage520
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Laundry Facility, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address1475 Flamingo Dr #97
- SubdivisionHoliday Travel Park Englewood
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:00am EST.