Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13560 Abercrombie Dr, Englewood
If Your Goal is to Find a Stylish Villa Close to Restaurants, Shopping, Golf, Tennis, Medical Facilities, Recreation and THE BEACH, Your Search has Ended! Tastefully Decorated in a HIGH QUALITY Tommy Bahama / Island Decor Theme, this 2/2/2 with a Den is Decorated to the Nines! From the Moment You Enter the Leaded Glass Front Door, Your Pulse will Race as this Beauty will Captivate Your Heart and Soul. Lots of Upgrades Including Crown Molding, Engineered Wood Floor in the Den, Custom Painted with Upgraded Finish, Tile Floors Throughout the Public Rooms, Elegant Maple Glazed Kitchen Cabinets with Stainless Appliances, Granite Counters, Top of the Line Ceiling Fans & Light Fixtures, 3 Tubular Skylights (Kitchen, Master Bath and Bath 2), High Ceilings, 8 Ft Doorways, Extended Caged Lanai with Brick Pavers, and a Wide, Wide Open View of the Community Preserve for the Ultimate in Privacy. TOTALLY MAINTENANCE FREE LIVING with a Heated Community Pool & Spa, a Charming Gazebo with Lakes and Fountains, Plus a Clubhouse too. Just Minutes from Historic Dearborn Street in Englewood and close to the YMCA, this Opportunity Rarely Comes Along to Enjoy the Very Best in Villa Living! BEING OFFERED as a POSSIBLE TURNKEY FURNISHED OPPORTUNITY WITH ALL CONTENTS INCLUDING ACCESSORIES AND WALL PIECES AVAILABLE UNDER SEPARATE AGREEMENT (Den/Office Desk & Chair Do Not Convey). Don't Wait, This is a True Find and Greatly in Demand, so Call Today to See this Gorgeous Villa.
- MLS® #N6107561
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,338
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market27
- Address13560 Abercrombie Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Re/max Platinum Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Platinum Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EST.