Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7785 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
VIRTUAL showing also available. Overlooking Lemon Bay along the ICW with DEEDED BEACH ACCESS and boat house, this gated beauty is built with integrity and jeweled with refined finishes. You’ll peer through her soul the moment you walk into the front doors with high ceilings and gaze toward the wall of sliding glass doors that frame the water. Her beauty is drawn out by the presence of a circle driveway, high ceilings, crown molding, fireplace, and updated bathrooms (2016). Her practical qualities include hurricane shutters on all windows and doors (2016), elevator (2016), new garage door (2013), fresh exterior paint (2016), 3 zone a/c (2019) and 6 hurricane resistant skylights. Entertain with ease in the large dine-in kitchen with solid wood cabinetry and separate dining room. Family and friends have room to enjoy space with over 4597sf, 5 bedrooms and 5 baths. The formal living space offers a feeling of grandeur with 18’ ceilings and a beautiful fireplace as the heart of the home. Dual master bedrooms provide options. The upper floor is a master suite featuring a balcony that overlooks the water, large bath, two grand walk-in closets, a loft and a second bedroom that could be used as a nursery or guest bedroom. The outdoor space brings out her playful side with a heated pool, tropical waterfall, 140ft dock with lift and boathouse and slip; also 1 attached garage, 2 car detached garage/workshop, RV parking with electric and deeded beach access. Relax and enjoy the waterfront and boating lifestyle she offers.
- MLS® #N6107786
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,597
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesSecurity, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market149
- Address7785 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.