Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9158 Pinehaven Way, Englewood
Welcome to The Pines at Sandalhaven in lovely Englewood, Florida. A +55, deed-restricted, pet friendly, manufactured home community. NO LOT FEES. You own the land. Presenting this fantastic 2005, 1900 sq. ft., double wide Jacobsen home w/SALTWATER POOL. Features 2/bed, 2/bath, w/bonus room and 2/car carport. (Please be sure to click on the TOUR 1 icon at the top of the listing for VIRTUAL TOUR) Brick paver driveway and slate tile walkway lead to the handsome front door. Forget anything you've known about manufactured homes. The entire home is dry-walled and has vaulted ceilings. Wide plank vinyl flooring, berber carpet and ceramic tile. Brand new roof 2019, HVAC 2019, microwave 2018, critter guard 2018, 1/2 vapor barrier 2019. Gourmet kitchen is open and modern. Ample oak cabinetry and breakfast bar. Skylight in kitchen allows for warm, natural light. Kitchen opens to the main living area. Main room lined with windows w/plantation shutters. Sliding glass doors lead to the amazing lanai/pool area. Master bedroom features walk-in closet w/French doors that open into spacious master bath. Garden tub, dual sinks and ceramic tile shower. Roomy guest bedroom and guest bath. Bonus room is a great size. Ideal for office, den or an overflow guest room. Huge lanai/saltwater pool area is impressive. 8ft depth at the deep end. Entire cage rescreened 2019. Your own private oasis. Large shed 16x12 for projects and storage. The Pines at Sandalhaven also has a clubhouse and community pool. The location is so private yet a very short drive to 3 gorgeous beaches, shopping, and several restaurants. There is also wonderful biking, walking, running trail bordering Placida Road. Florida sun, Florida fun!
- MLS® #N6107873
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,922
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Pool, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Solar Cover
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market150
- Address9158 Pinehaven Way
- SubdivisionPines At Sandalhaven
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Neal Van De Ree & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Neal Van De Ree & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.