Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13019 Magpie Pl, Bradenton
Behind the gates of Greyhawk Landing sits a custom-built home by Sam Rogers. Many joyful years of lovingly caring for this beautiful home are evident from the moment you step foot on well-manicured lawns & curated landscaping leading to an expansive courtyard, setting the tone for what you are about to experience upon entering. A detailed list of upgrades and custom features have been added to a separate attachment for your reference. Masterful craftsmanship of elegant spaces will appeal to many wanting flexibility of rooms positioned for multiple use with an expansive layout. An oversized bonus room can function as a 5th bedroom or 2nd home office. Prepare to be wowed by a custom kitchen perfect for preparing gourmet meals complete w/ solid surface counters, stainless package and commercial range w/ center island that will impress any chef. Dinner parties & formal gatherings are accommodated by a separate dining room w/ access to a butler’s pantry offering additional counter space. A split bedroom design offers a grand master suite w/ 3 WIC & ensuite bath. Two additional bedrooms on a separate wing complete w/ a family room are separated by pocket doors giving you more utilization options. An expansive FL room invites amazing entertaining further extending your living space where you can enjoy preserve & lake views during family gatherings. The upgrades, such as walnut wood floors, custom moldings & insulated windows are simply too many to list. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate.
- MLS® #N6108513
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,561
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market82
- Address13019 Magpie Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Wall Units / Window Unit, Zoned, Wall Furnance
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:00am EDT.