Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1475 Flamingo Dr #175, Englewood
A pristine 2002 Park Model home, this furnished 1 bed, 1 bath home in Holiday Travel Park comes with all furniture & is ready for you to move right in! With its vaulted ceilings and abundant windows, the home has a spacious and bright feel. In addition, the kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space and a convenient desk nook. The 2 sofa beds and large bathroom make the home a great place for your guests to stay with you here in paradise. And there’s ample parking for you and your guests, with a paver driveway both on the left side of the home and also in front. There’s also plenty of storage, with generous closets and a large storage shed. With a 2018 roof and 2017 water heater, this home will be worry free for years to come. This is a low maintenance, low operating cost home, making it the perfect full time home, winter escape or investment property. Holiday Travel Park is a gated community with outstanding amenities including a pool, shuffleboard, bocce ball, horseshoes, community boat ramp, convenient laundry facilities throughout, & a huge activity center with tons of activities, pool tables, indoor pickleball court, line dancing, card games & more! Optional boat or RV storage spaces also available for rent. And to make life super easy in paradise, water, sewer, & lawn/grounds maintenance are even included with the low monthly HOA fee! With beautiful beaches and amazing restaurants just minutes away, this home is calling your name.
- MLS® #N6109086
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage555
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Laundry Facility, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Private Boat Ramp
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address1475 Flamingo Dr #175
- SubdivisionHoliday Travel Park Englewood
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 9:15pm EDT.