Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1909 Georgia Ave, Englewood
COVID Strikes again--buyers had to cancel. Unparalleled Gulf access with magical views! In five easy minutes you are through Stump Pass and into the Glorious Gulf!! The expansive new pool and lanai overlook a boathouse and two lifts that could comfortably house your private armada! This beautifully renovated home features an exceptional list of new and recent additions and replacements including: metal roof; lanai, brand new self cleaning pool and cage; low E windows and shutters; seawall; 10,000 lb. boat lift; 8,000 lb. boat lift; dock; boathouse with electric and water; tile floors; master bath; AC; kitchen with wooden cabinets and quartz counter tops plus stove, sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave; driveway pavers and pavers by seawall; mini Split AC for garage; landscaping and sprinkler system, plus well pump; front door and barn door dividing master suite. No doubt there's more-schedule your private showing and make this one of a kind home yours!
- MLS® #N6109275
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,831
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Low Emissivity Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market86
- Address1909 Georgia Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:White Sands Realty Group Fl
Listing information courtesy of White Sands Realty Group Fl.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.