Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3041 Homasassa Rd, Sarasota
PRICE IMPROVEMENT - SELLER SAYS BRING ALL OFFERS! This is a one-of-a-kind custom-built home. The one and only owner designed this alluring home for entertaining. Located in the highly desirable Southgate neighborhood in Sarasota. Home sits on a 100 x 100-foot lot with circular driveway and a two-car attached garage with plenty of storage. When you enter this spacious home, you will immediately notice the vast windows that overlook the canal with 100-foot seawall. You can fish, kayak or paddle boat right in your own backyard or just watch the turtles sunning on the bank. This home boasts 2058 sq. ft. of living space. Home owner updated the entire home with ceramic tile floors. Master Bedroom with four large closets. Master bathroom has walk in tub and separate vanity. Home includes second bedroom with two closets along with two twin murphy beds. Formal living room with built in bookshelf, Formal dining room, Breakfast room with built in bookshelf. The well-lit Florida room spans 34 feet by 13 feet across the back of the home overlooking the canal and is open to Breakfast room, living room, dining room and the Kitchen. Kitchen has pass through for easy entertaining. Kitchen has double pantry and plenty of cabinets and is located in the middle of the House, providing a great traffic flow. Wait, there is more! The home has private office space with built in's and separate entrance with its own screened lanai. Behind the Florida Room you will find an enclosed L shaped air-conditioned lanai that measures 22 feet long. Owner updated all the exterior windows with exception of the living room window. Home had a new roof in 2017 and new Lennox A/C unit installed 2018. Large windows over-looking the canal have automatic hurricane shutters and they are metal hurricane shutters for other exterior windows. This owner had a connection to a well-known celebrity and she left some pictures for all to see. This truly is a MUST-SEE home in the heart of Sarasota.
- MLS® #N6109877
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market64
- Address3041 Homasassa Rd
- SubdivisionSouth Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilkenson Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Gulf Shores Realty
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT.