Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Brentwood Ln, Englewood
Embrace the Florida lifestyle in a meticulously maintained home in a waterfront community. This 3-bedroom, 2 bath home features an updated open kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops (2014) and stainless-steel professional grade appliances (2011-2014). Enjoy a morning cup of coffee and watch the sunrise or take an evening dip in the recently resurfaced heated pool (2017). The lanai/pool area is an extended living space that you can enjoy year-round. This solid home features impact resistant windows and doors throughout (2012). Bahama shutters (2015) enhance exterior security. The Bamboo wood floors are beautiful and easy care. Enjoy the spacious master en-suite with spa like bathroom. New tile roof in 2008; A/C new in 2009 are just a few of the many, many recent updates. Englewood Isles is a waterfront community located just 3 miles from Manasota Beach and the Gulf of Mexico. Located on Forked Creek, it has direct access to Lemon Bay, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico. Exclusive boat slips are available to purchase or rent through the Marina Isles division of this established development. See tours: https://tours.coastalhomephotography.net/1581522?idx=1; https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vnr1VRhZNxL&mls=1
- MLS® #N6109999
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,741
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesMarina, Optional Additional Fees, Deed Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Near Marina, Street Paved, Flood Insurance Required, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Pool Alarm, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Address22 Brentwood Ln
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:59am EDT.