Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5317 88th St E, Bradenton
Gracious living in this stunning residence located within the desirable Rosedale Golf and Country Club. You must see this attractively decorated and exceptionally clean move-in ready home. The open floor plan combines the great room with a spacious kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, breakfast bar, closet pantry, multiple storage areas, and built-in desk. This home is great for a family lifestyle or entertaining friends. The master suite has a generous walk-in closet, two bathroom sinks separated by a make-up vanity, and a walk-in Roman shower. Vaulted ceilings, a built-in entertainment center, a custom built-in Murphy Bed in the den, a gas fireplace, beautiful crown moldings and tall baseboards throughout add to the many desirable features. This waterfront home has an exceptional view overlooking a lake, golf course, and private nature preserve. This home has one of the best vistas in the community. The lanai features a pool that has an optional spa mode. The pool is equipped with solar and gas heating. Renovations in 2017 include a new pool cage, new outdoor lights, a new pool pump, and a newly resurfaced pool deck. A retractable awning over the lanai completes this outdoor oasis. Rosedale Golf and Country Club has exquisite dining, award-winning golf, newly renovated clubhouse with an active social calendar, tennis courts, exercise room, Junior Olympic heated pool, and two private dog parks. Country club membership is optional, low HOA fee, and NO CDD fee. Located close to Sarasota's wide array of dining, entertainment, shopping, and world-renowned beaches. An optional furniture package is available. Experience the rewarding lifestyle in this full amenity country club community.
- MLS® #N6110042
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,088
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Facilities, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market43
- Address5317 88th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionRosedale 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.