Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1614 Point Pleasant Ave W, Bradenton
Situated along the MANATEE RIVER right in the heart of downtown Bradenton’s historic district is a small enclave of townhouses that rarely enter the market. Welcome to BRIDGEWATER TOWNHOMES, where exclusivity meets walkability, two factors that make this unit incredibly special. Showcasing magnificent water vistas, providing an amazing venue for entertaining, or simply as a tranquil vacation retreat, this one-of-a-kind home is truly an oasis of relaxed luxury. This spectacular, waterfront residence with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths + DEEDED BOAT SLIP features panoramic views of the Manatee River and provides a generous footprint of interior space complete with outdoor living. Enjoy front-row seats to all the sought-after events such as the New Year's Eve and 4th of July fireworks, Regatta Boat Races, Desoto Parade, including all the annual festivals conveniently from your very own private balcony and patio on all three levels. Upon entering, an inviting foyer welcomes you and offers convenient access to an oversized garage that is ideally configured for tandem parking. There is even a workshop with additional storage space for your essentials. This beautifully renovated home offers a combined living and dining space in an open-concept fashion perfect for entertaining. The kitchen with its efficient layout is absolutely stunning, featuring gorgeous Italian glass tile backsplash complete with a center island, high-end granite tops, and matching appliances in a modern stainless finish. All bedrooms are positioned for total privacy complete with ensuite baths featuring the same high-end granite and designer fixtures thoughtfully integrated into all the rooms further emphasizing the level of detail and quality craftsmanship that is evident throughout this impeccably maintained home. New luxury wide-plank vinyl flooring, under cabinet lighting, designer hardware and fixtures, plantation shutters throughout, frameless shower doors, closets with built-in shelving system, fireplace surround clad in marble, and new ceiling fans are just some of the improvements integrated throughout this well-appointed home. The main expenditures have already been taken care of by the association, such as a new shingle roof system installed in 2018 complete with new awnings and a newly resurfaced pool. The next phase of the project is for the refurbishment of the dock as part of the future implementation of a new standpipe to include water and electric power supply. You can also take peace of mind by saving money on flood insurance policy since the annual premium is covered under your monthly HOA dues. Live the urban, waterfront lifestyle and experience the beauty of downtown living. Enjoy being steps away from the marina, library, museum, shops, restaurants, and all the conveniences that downtown Bradenton has to offer. Please refer to a separate attachment for Seller incentive including a detailed list of features and upgrades.
- MLS® #N6110172
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,192
- Year Built2001
- StyleElevated, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Boat, Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Reserved, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Historic District, In County, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Balcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address1614 Point Pleasant Ave W
- SubdivisionBridgewater Twnhms
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:29am EDT.