Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Sand Dollar Ln #a, Englewood
Don't miss out on owning your own fully furnished/move in ready, ground floor coastal property only steps to the beach. Open plan living room/kitchen/sun room over looking the water. Two bedroom, 1 bath home home with breath taking sunsets from almost every room in the unit. Spacious master bedroom with extra office/dressing room. Cool off in your screened in back porch or relax and watch the world go by on your front deck/patio area complete with BBQ and out door shower. For your convenience, coin operated laundry room right next door to unit. This property has it all! Looking for an investment property? This unit has the potential to earn extra income and was previously seasonally rented for $5,000/month. Great location close to shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment. Make your appointment today and start living the American dream.
- MLS® #N6110204
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage884
- Year Built1966
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesLaundry, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Public
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market19
- Address35 Sand Dollar Ln #a
- SubdivisionSunset View Condo
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddlePort Charlotte Middle
- HighPort Charlotte High
- Listing Office:Investment Realty Of West Florida
Listing information courtesy of Investment Realty Of West Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 3:45pm EDT.