Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1204 Orlando Ave, Bradenton
Looking to save thousands? Look no further, this home qualifies for a No Closing Cost Loan. Nestled on an over sized, corner lot you will find this charming 4 bed 2 bath home! Move in ready and all costly upgrades have been replaced and include NEW roof, NEW A/C, newly painted interior+ exterior, NEW fencing, NEW flooring and newer appliances and cabinetry in the kitchen. Recently added 11 x 25 bedroom, which makes the perfect space for a craft room, playroom or home office. As an added bonus, the home is equipped with a handicap accessible ramp to the home as well as stairs. Located within 10 minutes of Manatee Memorial Hospital, LECOM Park, Bradenton Riverwalk Park, Bradenton Downtown Historic District (with shopping and restaurants), the Bradenton area Convention Center. It is within 20 minutes of the Bradenton area beaches.
- MLS® #O5762714
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleElevated, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Drainage Canal, Flood Insurance Required, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Listed.com Inc
- Address1204 Orlando Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTangelo Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market256
Listing information courtesy of Listed.com Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.