Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2311 Sunnyside Pl, Sarasota
3/2 split plan, centrally located in desirable and charming Southgate area. Spacious layout, lots of light, large lot, pool with salt system, updated kitchen, sun room, large screen porch, garage converted to a/c space which can be used for gym, tv room, office, etc., or be reverted back to a two car garage. Newly painted inside and out, original terrazzo floors.
- MLS® #O5767214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,220
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Days on Market23
- Address2311 Sunnyside Pl
- SubdivisionSunnyside Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Propertio
Listing information courtesy of Propertio.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.