Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13307 Saw Palm Creek Trl, Bradenton
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! Enjoy the contemporary edge in this spacious one-story Barbados III home. The open kitchen comes equipped with granite countertops, a Whirlpool gas cooktop and double oven. Great room makes for the perfect space to spend time with family and friends. Enjoy living at Savanna at Lakewood Ranch which is one of Manatee County’s newest neighborhoods! Enjoy a gated entrance, clubhouse, swimming pool, playground, dog parks, fitness center, event lawn and more. Known for their energy-efficient features our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5792667
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,057
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, FloodZone, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market347
- Address13307 Saw Palm Creek Trl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionSavanna At Lakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.