Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7904 Hampton Ct, University Park
University Park Country Club-Immaculate renovated 3 Br 2 Ba plus den or sun room in a beautiful gated community with 27 hole golf just converting to a Wildlife District which will be owned by the residents. A corner lot with mature trees shrubs and flowers. It has new tile, carpet and smudge free stainless appliances. Remodeled kitchen with black marble countertops. Large sliding doors open up to the lanai from the living room and sun room. The renovated master bath has a glassed in shower and Jacuzzi. Minutes to the best community pool in the development overlooking a beautiful lake. This is a wonderful golf community with 4 star golf, tennis, fitness and spa. It is near Town Center, Whole Foods, Fresh Market, Detwilers Farmers Market downtown Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota and the beaches. Minimum membership requirements:Social-initiation fee $500. Single- $434/ year with $450 minimum food/bev. Family-$716/ year a $900 food/bev. minimum.
- MLS® #O5801931
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,930
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address7904 Hampton Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionHampton Green Unit Ii, A Sub
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Propertio
Listing information courtesy of Propertio.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.