Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1108 64th St Nw, Bradenton
MAGNIFICENT 6 bed 5 1/2 bath pool home on 1.6 acres of land overlooking the tranquil, historic Warner Bayou! This estate has been completely renovated & yet retains its original features. The spacious, custom, hand crafted kitchen boasts fine cabinetry, a dry bar with wine fridge & GE Profile kitchen appliances. Light pours in from the new windows throughout the home. Downstairs there's a convenient large master bedroom overlooking the pool and bayou with ensuite bathroom. Free standing bathtubs, and dual sinks and showers with rain heads are in both master bathrooms. A bedroom with a full bathroom next door is also located on the ground floor. The living room is exceptionally large with a beautiful feature fireplace, original cedar beams and breathtaking views of the pool and water beyond. There's also a quaint dining room with original cabinetry & crown moulding in addition to a second living area for more peace & quiet! Upstairs there are Jack & Jill rooms that share a bathroom, & another magnificent master ensuite with water views & smaller room adjacent. Heated pool,spa & deck resurfaced 2019,& new pool equipment. Detached pool house with a wet bar, living room, sauna, shower & toilet. Home repainted inside & out, 3 new AC units, 3 new water heaters,new guttering, sod and landscaping, new plumbing & electrics throughout. Retaining all the original charm of an historic home in Warners Bayou,with the modern luxuries we love! Close to shops, restaurants, pubs,museum,library & Anna Maria Island!
- MLS® #O5807987
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,717
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market84
- Address1108 64th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionNo Subdivision
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Sauna, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Dolby Properties Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Dolby Properties Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:00pm EST.