Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8315 Haven Harbour Way, Bradenton
**VIDEO WALK-THROUGH https://www.zillow.com/homes/8315-Haven-Harbour-Way-Bradenton,-FL,-34212_rb/65454407_zpid/?mmlb=v,0 ** Just Reduced!! Situated in the coveted community of Stoneybrook, a part of Heritage Harbour sits this amazing pond front 3 bedroom charmer. The community features soccer fields, baseball fields, jogging and walking trails, playground, picnic area and the 70 acre Beacon Lake with a fishing pier. Stoneybrook is a gated community within Heritage Harbour surrounded by beautiful ponds, forest and an 18 hole privately owned golf course and restaurant which is open to the public. Stoneybrook’s list of amenities include a recreation center, fitness center, junior sized Olympic pool, spa, satellite pool, sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, tennis and pickle ball courts, playground and a family activities court. Back to the house! Step through the front door and you will be drawn in by warm tones and views of the back yard! First you will be greeted by a very functional living/dining room. Continue on and you will find the kitchen which features white cabinets, hard surface counter tops, a built in desk and an island. Just off of the kitchen are your two guest rooms, guest bat and family spacious family room that features a fan, tile floors and sliding glass doors with very private views of the pond. Head on towards the master and you will find a bonus area that could be used as a den, nursery or even a home gym! The spacious master bedroom has a private bath with separate shower, dual vanity and a garden tub! Head on out to your covered and screened patio and take in the views, you deserve this!
- MLS® #O5813906
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,029
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market247
- Address8315 Haven Harbour Way
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Sp A Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- Listing Office:Property Logic Re
Listing information courtesy of Property Logic Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 3:45pm EDT.