Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11609 Woodleaf Dr, Lakewood Ranch
Under Construction. Brand NEW energy-efficient townhome ready NOW! The Pasadena offers a generously sized covered patio, with dual sliding glass doors, and allows plenty of natural light to shine in on the open family room, kitchen, and dining nook. Utilize the upstairs loft to meet your family’s needs. Woodleaf Hammock is a gated community located in the heart of Lakewood Ranch and nestled within minutes of outdoor recreation, restaurants, shopping and medical facilities. Rural living at its finest with the convenience of enjoying incredible amenities such as a resort style pool, community pavilion, dog parks, pickleball courts and a large outdoor playfield. Easy commute to I-75 as well as many work centers and Bradenton Beach. Known for their energy-efficient features our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5826718
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,093
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Sidewalk, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market194
- Address11609 Woodleaf Dr
- SubdivisionWoodleaf Hammock
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.