Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
650 Island Way #706, Clearwater
Completely remodeled - popcorn ceilings removed - interior walls opened up - all new appliances - new cabinets - Waterfront 2BR, 2BA condo with spectacular views of Mandalay Channel, North Clearwater Beach and the Gulf of Mexico from this seventh floor condo. Newly remodeled - It has two spacious bedrooms each with their own full bath. Master and Great Room have sliding glass doors with hurricane shutters leading out to a large balcony with an ample private storage unit - Elevator - Gorgeous tropical pool and tiki hut/ bar overlooking boat docks and Mandalay Channel. This beautifully landscaped and well maintained complex includes two elevators, evening landscape lighting, assigned covered parking(#75) and ample guest parking - 2ND bedroom with direct access to 2ND Bath. Inside laundry (including new washer & dryer), water softener, hurricane shutters, electric living room blinds, assigned covered pkg, & plenty of guest parking. Small pets (including dogs) are welcome!
- MLS® #O5851451
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,218
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesMarina, Deed Restrictions, Pool, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Ground Level, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Vintage Realty Group Llc
- Address650 Island Way #706
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- Subdivision650 Island Way Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, High Rise
- Days on Market62
Listing information courtesy of Vintage Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.