Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2724 Haverhill Ct, Clearwater
Location! Location! Location! Live in the heart of highly sought-after Countryside area, in a quiet, great family neighborhood close to everything:shopping, restaurants, golf courses, great schools, movies, airports, medical facilities, parks and Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Move in ready, rarely available two-story spacious townhouse with 4 bed/2 bath, and loft! Completely remodeled, stylish kitchen with new cabinets, new Corian counter tops and stainless-steel appliances with light and bright ceramic tile throughout the living/dining area. One bedroom is conveniently located on the 1st floor with one full bath with remodeled shower. Living room with vaulted ceilings has two separate sliding doors to a large screened patio with brand new tile flooring. The kitchen flows out to a fenced-in lanai for your privacy with plenty of room for a BBQ to enjoy the outdoors. Upstairs loft not included in sq. footage) with hardwood flooring can be your office or a playroom. The home is not lacking storage space, there is a huge storage under the stairs, which can be your pantry! There is another conveniently located storage place under the large covered carport while guest parking is available in the center of the cul-de-sac which can be your pantry! New A/C installed in 2018. New washer and dryer purchased in 2019. Enjoy the maintenance free living and the community pool.This is your opportunity. Savor the video and 3D tour.
- MLS® #O5865961
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,585
- Year Built1976
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, On Street, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market3
- Address2724 Haverhill Ct
- SubdivisionWinding Wood Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Florida Capital Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Capital Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.