Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 3rd St W #8103, Bradenton
This lovely 2 BR unit is quietly tucked away in a gated community on the scenic Bradenton River Walk yet conveniently located to major roadways. Park your vehicle out of the elements with convenient assigned covered parking located beneath the unit. Enjoy the club house amenities of the beautiful pool, 24-hour fitness center, and business center. You will be sure to enjoy the lovely Bradenton River Walk on the Manatee River as you take in the beautiful sunrise or sunsets. A short distance from the River Walk takes you to Bradenton Main Street with their array of restaurants. Enjoy watching the riverfront skate park, beach volleyball, splash zones, estuaries, playground. You may even see a Manatee! Later come back to relax in the lovely condo with fully equipped kitchen to cook your evening meal. The laundry room is an added convenience along with huge walk-in closets in each bedroom. There is also a large hall storage unit available in hallway for this unit.
- MLS® #P4905441
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,009
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Covered, Guest, Off Street, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Storage
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Rocket Homes Real Estate Llc
- Address210 3rd St W #8103
- SubdivisionMainstreet At Bradenton Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market163
Listing information courtesy of Rocket Homes Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.