Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5178 78th St Cir E, Bradenton
The Devonshire is the definition of luxury when it comes to town homes. This particular town home is a whopping 2,153 square feet and features a 2-car garage! Once you make your way in the side entrance, you will find yourself in the spacious foyer. Off to the right is the huge kitchen, featuring an island as well as plenty of counter and cabinet space. Through the kitchen on the right is the laundry room, a half bath, and the entry to the garage. Past the kitchen is the dining area to the left and the large family room on the right. There is also a covered lanai through the sliding glass doors off of the dining room. Located in the front right of the family room are the stairs leading upstairs. Once you walk up the stairs, you find yourself in a huge bonus area! To the left of the bonus area is a hall way leading to bedroom numbers 2 and 3, both featuring walk-in closets. Located in-between the 2 bedrooms is a full bath. To the right of the bonus room you will find the spacious master suite. With a walk-in closet big enough for everyone's clothes, this master suite also has an elegant master bath complete with dual vanity and walk-in shower. *Pictures shown are a representation of the home and plan and NOT actual photos*
- MLS® #R4901494
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,153
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address5178 78th St Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Townhomes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Floriwest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.