Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1014 Whimbrel Run, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction: Welcome home to the Arlington, a stunning, open concept, one-story home. This 1,761 square foot home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a dining room, an open concept Gourmet kitchen, family room, and a 2-car garage, plus a covered lanai. The Arlington offers a beautiful Mediterranean elevation, giving your home a wow factor the moment you pull up in the driveway. Entering the home is an elegant experience, as the long foyer takes you down the hallway, you are met by two bedrooms and a full bathroom on one side. A flowing, open concept dining/family/kitchen area awaits. Keep your family and friends mingling in one main area with a more formal dining space next to a large family room. The kitchen blends into the outside with sliding glass doors opening to the extended outdoor space. Perfect for cool winter nights and moments of quiet reflection, the lanai is a wonderful place to enjoy Florida outdoor living. The master suite resides off to the side with a luxurious walk-in closet built for ample storage, leading into a gorgeous master bath. The Arlington is a blend of taste and function. *Photos are not of actual home, but are a representation of the floorplan.
- MLS® #R4901638
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,761
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market110
- Address1014 Whimbrel Run
- SubdivisionRiverside Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Floriwest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.