Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5161 78th Street Cir E #100, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction: The Bridgewater floor plan is a fantastic 1,637 square foot, 2 bedroom town home. Upon entering through the front door, you will walk into an inviting foyer with a hallway leading to a half bath and the garage door. Yes, you heard right, GARAGE! This town home has a 1-car garage attached to it. Once you make your way through the foyer, you arrive in the open concept downstairs. To the left is the kitchen, complete with an island, and then you make your way into the family room and dining room. Once you travel upstairs, you arrive in a very nice and spacious bonus room. Past the bonus room on one side is the laundry closet, and then a door that leads into the 2nd bedroom. Right off of the bonus room on the other side is a full bathroom, and then further down the hall is the master suite. This master bedroom is complete with a HUGE walk-in closet perfect for all of your clothes, and then there is the amazing bathroom. Complete with dual vanity and a walk-in shower. *Pictures shown are a representation of the home and plan and NOT actual photos*
- MLS® #R4901689
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,637
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Private, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- Address5161 78th Street Cir E #100
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Townhomes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Floriwest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.