Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5977 Amberly Dr, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction: Welcome to the Sapphire. This villa’s floor plan includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den, and a 2-car garage. Enter straight in the front door and into the heart of the home. A cozy den is tucked into the side with optional doors for maximum privacy and silence. A kitchen awaits with a large center island, beautiful cabinetry and countertops space, and a walk-in pantry to provide extra storage. Across from the dining area sits a large great room. Sliding glass doors cover the back wall and open up to the covered lanai. The master suite shares this wing of the house with an optional tray ceiling for an elegant feel. The bedroom leads into the bathroom with dual vanities, a walk-in shower, a separate water closet, and a spacious walk-in closet. Nestled in the back of the Sapphire are a bedroom and a full bathroom. A utility room connects to the outside, creating a seamless transition between indoor living and outdoor fun. The Sapphire is a luxurious villa designed to fit your lifestyle.
- MLS® #R4902043
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,619
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market46
- Address5977 Amberly Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionAmberly Phase 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Floriwest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.