Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8541 Cache Dr, Sarasota
Move-in Ready! Welcome home to the Daintree. Perfect for those desiring a spacious home, it offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a loft, a den and a 2-car garage. Entering the foyer gives you a preview of how much space it offers. Stairs lead up to the second story, and a laundry room sits off to the side. Additional storage sits under the stairs, perfect for to stow seasonal items. A bathroom and bedroom (walk-in closet) sit on the opposite side of the hallway. Heading down the foyer, you enter the kitchen and great room area. The kitchen has lots of beautiful cabinets and a full walk-in pantry for additional storage. A large center island offers a spot for meal prep, and a breakfast area resides toward the back of the home by sliding glass doors that lead to the lanai outside. The great room is the perfect space for at-home entertaining and family gatherings. The great room also opens up to a den that sits in a quiet and tranquil corner of the house, making it ideal for a home office with optional doors for even more privacy. The master suite also sits on this wing of the house with plenty of windows that create an open and airy bedroom. Stepping inside the tranquil master bathroom, there are dual vanities, perfect for his and hers, a separate water closet, linen closet, and large walk-in closet with the option to add a garden soaking tub. Heading back down the foyer and upstairs, the second story features a spacious loft. An additional bedroom and bathroom sit upstairs, creating an ideal guest suite.
- MLS® #R4902777
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,499
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesMaintenance, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market140
- Address8541 Cache Dr
- SubdivisionHidden Creek
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Floriwest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.