Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3606 Secret Stroll Dr, Sarasota
Welcome home to the Arlington, a stunning, open concept, one-story home. This West Indies Arlington includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a dining room, an open concept kitchen and family room, and a 2-car garage, plus a covered lanai. Entering the home is an elegant experience. As you continue down the hallway, you are met by two bedrooms and a full bathroom on one side. A flowing, open concept dining/family/kitchen area awaits. The kitchen blends into the outside with sliding glass doors opening to the outdoor space. Perfect for cool winter nights and moments of quiet reflection, the lanai is a wonderful place to enjoy Florida outdoor living. The master suite resides off to the side with a luxurious walk-in closet built for ample storage, leading into a gorgeous master bath. The Arlington is a blend of taste and function. Come visit us today! ***Virtual tour is for representational purposes only*** https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hT3exTGrVzM
- MLS® #R4902783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,761
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Recreation Facilities, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market97
- Address3606 Secret Stroll Dr
- SubdivisionHidden Creek
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTatum Ridge Elementary
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Floriwest Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:15am EDT.