Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10126 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir, Bradenton
Imagine looking onto the back of your property and see no neighbors. Instead, the property backs onto spacious, vistas of wetlands, ponds, and golf course. This impeccably maintained Petz custom home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a den, and 3 car side-load garage. It provides value-added features sought by discerning buyers including: newer (2015) 2 zone Trane energy efficient 15 Seer HVAC System; 36 panel solar system supplying electricity to both home and grid saving over $1200 annually; large 1/2 acre lot; 1700 SF cage area (renovated 2016) including a covered lanai and veranda and solar heated pool and spa; 5.1 audio-wired family room and separate satellite eight zone stereo speaker system, newer (2015) stainless steel Kenmore Elite appliances (convection range, convection microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher plus large capacity Kenmore washer and dryer. The lawn is not the traditional St Augustine, but the now-popular drought tolerant and pest resistant Empire Zoysia, insterspersed with beds in mature ixoras, towering yuccas, bougainvillea, perotis and adonidia palms, along with citrus trees, all bordered with Colorado multi-color boulders. The roof is flat concrete tile, while the driveway and entryway use three-size gray European cobblestone paver. BR4, currently an office, offers scenic views into the pool area, offers that extra getaway space. This property, enhanced with the peace of mind of a home warranty, provides exceptional living next to the areas unapparelled metropolitan activities.
- MLS® #T2920442
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,001
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market814
- Address10126 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Addvantage Real Est. Service
Listing information courtesy of Addvantage Real Est. Service.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:01pm EDT.