Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13148 Bliss Loop, Bradenton
Price Reduced for fast sale 5k paid in closing costs using MTH Mortgage only This move in ready Model Home! Well appointed MODEL HOME in the Highly sought after community of Serenity Creek. NO CDD FEES! High-end options throughout! Too Many to list! 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 3831 Square foot, 3 car split garage. this home has an abundance of natural light that lights up the open floor plan. Gourmet kitchen with Designer hood, upgraded stainless steel appliances. Granite countertops and large kitchen island for preparation and entertainment. Upgraded tile throughout the first floor with a unique stone wall in dining room and other stone accents throughout. huge study/den with wood inlays in the wall. Beautifully designed bedrooms at the top of the wood staircase. tray ceiling in the oversized master bedroom. More upgraded tile in the master bathroom that is equipped with dual vanities, Garden Bath, and a stand-up shower. Extremely roomy master closet. Solid wood cabinets in the Laundry room with separate laundry sink. Sliding glass doors take you out to the extended lanai for views of a lush and green landscape with an oversized backyard. This home is professionally designed and maintained.
- MLS® #T3123068
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,831
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market353
- Address13148 Bliss Loop
- SubdivisionSerenity Creek Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Option 1 Realty Svc Corp
Listing information courtesy of Option 1 Realty Svc Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.