Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 167th Blvd E, Bradenton
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Lory Floor Plan with 4056 sq.ft. with tile roof and paver driveway. 5 bedrooms, 5 baths and large upstairs bonus room with a 3 car side load garage and 1/2 acre home site. This impressive Estate Home conveys grandeur and elegance throughout every aspect of the home's features. As you enter the homes double doors you're greeted by 10 foot ceilings, an open concept Great Room and a beautiful view of the extended lanai and large yard. The Gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home and features a large kitchen island with beautiful upgraded cabinetry and induction cooking at it's finest. Wait until you see the large walk in pantry and your view from the eat in kitchen out your aquarium window. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor each with private bath. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, taxes, included features, terms, availability, and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3136450
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,005
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market45
- Address405 167th Blvd E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:D R Horton Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.