Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4903 Kilty Ct E, Bradenton
Peridia Golf & Country Club, Seller says sell, reduced! Beautiful home in beautiful community! 2 bedroom, 2 bath with Den/office or could possibly be 3rd bedroom! Home features open split plan, large living & dining room, sliders opening to spacious 16 X 13 Florida room for additional all year living space. Kitchen has beautiful granite counters, Cooking Island, built in dining & shelving, plenty of pantry closet and cabinet space plus a patio off the kitchen, perfect for some fresh air and marvelous Florida sun! Master bedroom is spacious, with huge walk in closet, master bath has wonderful jaccuzzi tub, his & her sinks, separate shower. Additional bedroom/bath located at the front of the home. Home is situated on a corner home-site, with 2 car garage! Seller will consider selling furnished or with some furnishings, ask for details. Peridia Community is truly Florida living at it's finest with Golf, tennis, swimming, restaurants, recreational facility, maintenance free living with cable included! Located close to beaches, shopping and the interstate, what more do you need, this home offers it all. Mandatory fees are $774 Quarterly for master dues; $270 Quarterly lawn maintenance; and $450 year food/drink minimum. Capital reserve is a one-time $1210 plus $100 admin. fee payable at closing.
- MLS® #T3137895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,822
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market302
- Address4903 Kilty Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPeridia Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:People's Choice Realty Svc Llc
Listing information courtesy of People's Choice Realty Svc Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.