Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1953 Cove Ln, Clearwater
Priced below appraised value! Welcome home to this spectacular custom built home overlooking Allen's Creek, with incredible views of the water and nature. It could easily be converted to a FIVE BEDROOM PLUS DEN. This home is light and bright with several skylights and features beautifully appointed pickled wood ceilings in great room and kitchen. The entryway opens to the formal living area overlooking the pool and stunning water views. The kitchen boasts a huge Viking refrigerator and separate freezer and storage cabinets galore as well as an extra island sink for food prep. A 17x12 butler's pantry is lined with cabinets and provides for lots of additional counter space. The massive great room includes a full wet bar, fireplace and even a hobby and craft area. This is a great home for entertaining. The master suite features a sitting area with fireplace. The master bath has a huge shower, jetted tub as well as flex space for exercise, message or dressing area. The laundry room has a folding area and a pet washing station and extra storage. Upstairs bedrooms open to a private deck overlooking nature's beauty. The huge loft could easily be converted a bedroom. Inside the screened lanai, is the heated pool and spa and an outdoor kitchen with newer grill and vent. A separate garden room is perfect for those with a green thumb. This home has a slate roof that is less than five years old, and the dock, which will accommodate a small boat, was rebuilt in 2009. Flood insurance less than $300 annually
- MLS® #T3141852
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,784
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Sidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market305
- Address1953 Cove Ln
- SubdivisionBelleair Cove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Unlimited
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realty Unlimited.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.