Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14903 21st Ave E, Bradenton
Prepare to fall in love with this beautiful two-story custom home in the highly desired Mill Creek Community. As you enter the open foyer through the glass double doors, you are immediately struck by the exquisite custom wood staircase. This is a magnificent home with 4 large bedrooms, 4 full baths, office/craft room with built-ins, and a large bonus room with ample storage that has the potential to be the perfect man cave. The tropical caged pool complete with waterfall creates a private sanctuary overlooking the lake and preserve views. The gourmet kitchen provides a large breakfast bar, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and a very generous walk-in pantry. The living room has custom built in shelving, a gas fireplace, bar area, custom molding including decorative columns, and wide French doors overlooking the pool and lake. The elegant master suite features French doors leading out to a private balcony. After a long day, relax in your over sized master bathroom complete with garden tub and dual his and hers sinks. The over sized laundry room supplies you with plenty of storage including built in cabinetry as well as a laundry chute linked to the second floor. No more carrying laundry downstairs! The exterior of this beautiful home has been recently painted and the front and rear pavers along with beautiful landscaping add to the overall curb appeal. The 3 garage bays provide more than enough storage for all your toys. Low home owner association fees and no CDD.
- MLS® #T3147418
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,518
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, None
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing Office:Addvantage Real Est. Service
- Address14903 21st Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market330
Listing information courtesy of Addvantage Real Est. Service.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.