Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14995 Flowing Gold Dr, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction;This modernly designed two story home is perfect for the growing family. Abundant windows throughout the home fill the space with plenty of natural light which adds to this home’s already open feel. The foyer flows into a flex room that can act as a formal dining room, home office, or den. From there, you will find an open concept living room that flows into the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen includes ample cabinets and counter space, a corner pantry, and a central island for bar-style eating and entertaining. This home comes with all appliances including refrigerator, built-in dishwasher, electric range, microwave hood, washer, and dryer. On the first floor there is also a spacious bedroom and full bathroom, perfect for guests. Upstairs, the well-appointed Owner’s Suite features an ensuite bath with spacious walk in shower, double vanity, and two huge walk-in closets, providing plenty of storage. Three additional bedrooms surround a second upstairs living area and a third full bathroom. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3147972
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,601
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market78
- Address14995 Flowing Gold Dr
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:D R Horton Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 3:44am EDT.