Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 167th Blvd E, Bradenton
As you enter this model home through the double doors you're greeted by soaring 12' ceilings, an open concept great room plan, and a beautiful view of the extended lanai with pool, spa and sun deck. The gourmet kitchen is at the heart of the home and features a large kitchen island, a built-in desk area, plenty of cabinet and countertop space, a large walk-in pantry, and a dining nook which also has views of the covered lanai through tall aquarium glass windows. The laundry room also doubles as a mud room as it leads directly to the three car garage. At the front of the home is the open concept formal dining room. The massive Owner’s Suite is a private retreat featuring views of the backyard, a tray ceiling, plenty of room for a king sized bed and sitting area, two walk-in closets, and a large bathroom with walk-in oversized corner shower, garden tub, generously sized double vanity, and extra linen closet. This home has three other oversized bedrooms, two with walk-in closets and ensuite bathrooms. The fourth bedroom is located right next to the fourth bathroom which is right next to a second entrance to the covered lanai. The fifth bedroom is located upstairs with a full bath and bonus room to entertain. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3153760
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,005
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market55
- Address203 167th Blvd E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:D R Horton Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.