Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7118 52nd Dr E, Bradenton
You're in luck! Buyer financing fell through so this beauty is inspected, appraised and back on market! Charming Waterview Bungalow w/ Key West Style Bermuda Hurricane Shutters on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Road. Boasting Dbl Master Suites, 2 updated baths and 2 car garage – this home is the only one of its kind in the popular Creekwood Westbrook. Imagine yourself sitting on the front porch looking out over the secluded front gardens. Take in the long lake views that start at the front door & don’t stop! An open concept living space w/ soaring ceilings and both Masters are situated to take in the serene water views, as is the screened lanai just past DBL French doors. Store your boat in a spacious garage w/ washer/dryer, laundry tub, organizers & workbench! Never worry about storage with XL closets in every room, extra walk-in storage closet inside & stair attic access. Cozy family room/kitchen combo space will bring folks together & is clean and bright w/ pantry, light cabinets, a window overlooking the front gardens & island for extra cooking space. Newer appliances are all included. Original owner took great pride in ownership & thoughtfully built for low maintenance, open gathering spaces, peaceful views w/ location near all that makes FL great–community pool, tennis, basketball & walking/biking paths! Walk or bike to local restaurants, shopping, parks. Quick drive to golfing, beaches & all of Tampa Bay along I-75/275! Your perfect Florida home, freshly painted exterior and ready for move-in! Welcome home!
- MLS® #T3155548
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market33
- Address7118 52nd Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un A-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Tomlin, St Cyr & Associates Llc
Listing information courtesy of Tomlin, St Cyr & Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.