Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3424 Azurite Way, Bradenton
The open-concept Sandcastle Villa home design by Neal Communities is spacious and well-appointed. The gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances has a view out to the dining nook and adjacent great room with a coffered ceiling to your extended lanai with gorgeous views of the water. French doors off the open area leads into the den or home office. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet and dual sink bath with Roman-style shower and private water closet. This villa has tile throughout all of the main areas and two additional bedrooms that share a full bath at the front of the home. Impact-resistant glass finishes the home in lieu of storm shutters for peace of mind. This maintenance-assisted villa will also save you time on yard work to enjoy the things you like in your own time.
- MLS® #T3156520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,842
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market67
- Address3424 Azurite Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6b & 6c Rep
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.