Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9204 43rd Ter W, Bradenton
Oversized Residential Lot now available in a Gated Community with newly built homes close to shopping, hospitals, IMG Academy and the beaches. Community has tile roofs and brick paver driveways. Entrance is directly across from Coral Shores Subdivision on Cortez Road just minutes from the beaches.
- MLS® #T3160185
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, BB/HS Internet Capable, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Curbs, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ViewBuildable, Corner Lot, Curb and Gutters, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Room For Pool, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Days on Market490
- Address9204 43rd Ter W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCortez Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Tracy Ryan, Broker
Listing information courtesy of Tracy Ryan, Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT.