Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20808 67th Ave E, Bradenton
Welcome to Panther Ridge! This custom home sits on 9.45 acres and offers 6br/4.5ba/2 car side entry garage + resort style pool with all the bells and whistles! The incredible property features THREE golf holes w/ elevated greens, a sparkling pond w/ dock stocked w/ bass, bluegill, and tilapia, two flourishing citrus groves & a custom flagstone fire pit. Your hidden treasure awaits you up a long, 100 yard private driveway, canopied by lush sycamore and variety of other trees. Beginning w/ a distinctive front elevation featuring a charming covered front porch, this home invites you inside by stunning architectural details and appointments including a beautiful brick wood burning fireplace, custom paint colors, updated baths, and a chef’s kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The main master retreat features a huge walk-in closet and luxurious en suite bath. The 2nd master w/ en suite, perfect for guests. The detached mother-in law suite/apartment includes a kitchen, living room, bath, spacious bedroom and attached 1 car garage. The screened lanai includes a sparkling pool and spa. Completely fenced and gated, features varieties of trees! You will have your own firewood! There is a Bamboo Serenity Grove for relaxing and entertaining.
- MLS® #T3169627
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,646
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Custom, Florida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market108
- Address20808 67th Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.