Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1116 77th Street Ct Nw, Bradenton
Come live the Florida lifestyle in this charming waterfront pool home! Located in the heart of NW Bradenton in the lovely Catalina community. This updated and well-maintained home features a new roof and is on a lagoon perfect for fishing or kayaking! The screened in enclosed pool features an outdoor shower and overlooks the lush landscaping and beautiful water views. Inside you will find a split floor plan! There is a formal living and dining room with a separate family room that has a cozy wood burning fireplace. The kitchen features solid wood cabinets, an island, and a pass-through window perfect for entertaining! This could be an excellent primary, seasonal, or investment property. This home and location have a lot to offer! It is a bike ride to Robinson Preserve, DeSoto Memorial Park, and Palma Sola Causeway. Also, it is only a few blocks to Stewart Elementary and King Middle School and just minutes away from 59th Street boat ramp, Anna Maria Island beaches, medical facilities, restaurants, and shopping. Come see what a great place this would be to call home!
- MLS® #T3172900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,703
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address1116 77th Street Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Jay Alan Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Jay Alan Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.