Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6109 Cessna Run, Bradenton
The Catalina home boasts 2,805 square feet of living area in a desirable split-bedroom, open-concept floor plan featuring tile throughout. There are 3 bedrooms plus den and 4 full bathrooms arranged for the ultimate in privacy. The opulent master suite offers private lanai access, tray ceiling, plenty of storage including large walk-in closet, and luxurious master bath with separate soaking tub and shower. The kitchen, family and dining rooms are all joined just steps away from the covered lanai with summer kitchen, delivering the ideal indoor/outdoor entertaining space. This bundled golf community offers amenities for every lifestyle. Sports Club recently opened – features spa, resort-style pool with waterfall, fitness center and Tiki Bar. Main Clubhouse currently under construction. Photography, renderings, and virtual tour are for display purposes only – the model home furniture, accessories, wall-coverings, landscaping, and options are not included in the price of the home. For included features and any questions, please schedule your showing TODAY!
- MLS® #T3173196
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,805
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Lennar Realty Inc
- Address6109 Cessna Run
- SubdivisionLakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market39
Listing information courtesy of Lennar Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.