Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12916 Deep Blue Pl, Bradenton
Elegant 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2-car garage, Furnished Model home in Indigo! The Victory plan, designed by Neal Communities, is a beautiful 1,764 SF home with tons of great living space located in the heart of Lakewood Ranch. The beautiful gourmet kitchen will delight guests, friends and family, with an oversized center island, upgraded espresso cabinetry, and brand new stainless steel appliances. Ceramic tile flooring in main areas along with decorative recessed lighting and crown molding. The master suite includes a vanity sink, a walk-in and private water closet. Step out the pocket sliding glass doors and onto the beautiful brick pavers surrounding a private pool with a decorative water feature built by Waterscapes pool and spa. Call us today and book a tour to see this one of a kind Furnished Model, Pool Home!
- MLS® #T3175052
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,764
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market4
- Address12916 Deep Blue Pl
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.