Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2502 55th Ave E, Bradenton
Great opportunity to own in the Meadow Lakes East Community. You must see this pride of ownership home which offers many upgrades and features, including NEW AC installed 7/13/2019!! This 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a two car garage, completely fenced back yard with a storage shed and is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. Inside offers an open and spacious floor plan with more than 1350 sqft of living area and a inside laundry room. The kitchen has upgraded granite counter tops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. Off the dining room are sliders that lead to the rear screened in lanai which has beautiful tile flooring, perfect for entertaining family and friends. This home is meticulously maintained and is ideal for a first time home buyer or investor. This home is in a very established community and has no HOA or CDD which makes it super desirable. Close to shopping, fine dining, entertainment, recreation, SR 70, US 301, US 41 and I-75.
- MLS® #T3177984
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,372
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market72
- Address2502 55th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMeadow Lakes East Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.