Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12620 Daisy Pl, Bradenton
Short Sale. Beautiful home located in the exclusive estate section of GREYHAWK LANDING - This spacious home has it all and is light and bright with no backyard neighbors - only conservation! This amazing 4 bed/ 3 bath home includes a 3 car garage, barrel tile roof, paver driveway, granite counter tops, large pool with screen enclosure, and crown molding throughout. In the master suite you'll find a recessed ceiling with crown molding and double vanities with large soaking tub, walk-in shower, and gorgeous cabinetry in master bath. The kitchen has solid wood cabinets, 42" uppers, and pull-out soft close drawers with walk-in pantry. Kitchen also houses a large center island a stainless steel appliance package including gas cooktop and microwave- a gourmet chef's delight! Laundry room has sink, 41" upper cabinets, and leads to the 3 car garage. Carpet inside looks new. Overall a well-maintained home!
- MLS® #T3181458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,574
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Address12620 Daisy Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13
- Short SaleYes
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.